Law Suits and More Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.LawSuitsAndMore.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Law Suits And More a company incorporated under the Partnership Act, 1932 with its registered office A-14, 2nd Floor, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi – 110049. Delhi India (hereinafter referred to as "Law Suits And More").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Law Suits And More website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Law Suits And More reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Law Suits And More's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Law Suits And More does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Law Suits And More reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Law Suits And More may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Law Suits And More reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Law Suits And More.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Law Suits And More, LawSuitsAndMore.com, www.LawSuitsAndMore.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Law Suits And More or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Law Suits And More's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Law Suits And More's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Law Suits And More.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Law Suits And More shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Law Suits And More does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Law Suits And More will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Law Suits And More does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Law Suits And More is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Law Suits And More will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Law Suits And More from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS, unless you are a member of our loyalty program.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Law Suits And More may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
2. You have specifically authorized Law Suits And More or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Law Suits And More is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Law Suits And More Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Law Suits And More is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Law Suits And More to purchase the products and /or services from Law Suits And More using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Law Suits And More using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with Law Suits And More through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Law Suits And More Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Law Suits And More in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Law Suits And More reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Law Suits And More may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Law Suits And More reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Law Suits And More or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. Law Suits And More may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Law Suits And More. As a result of such check if Law Suits And More is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Law Suits And More may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if Law Suits And More deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Law Suits And More may hold Transaction Price and Law Suits And More may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer acknowledges that Law Suits And More will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Law Suits And More.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Law Suits And More Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Return & Refund
Delivery typically takes between 3-7 working days depending on the location within India, however during the festive season for October and November, deliveries may take longer. If you want an urgent delivery - Do drop us a message on email@example.com or on our Facebook page (Lawsuits and More) and we'll get back to you with a solution.
For ROW deliveries, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Refund: Only in case of any issues such as breakage of goods during shipping, defective goods, etc. Let us know within 24 hours of receiving the package (not opening), please mail us on email@example.com explaining the reason for return, so that our team can connect with you and have a replacement / refund sent over at the earliest.
We will replace the item if it remains in stock. If the item is no longer in stock, you will be credited for the original charges you paid at the time the order was placed.
You’ll then have to ship the item to us with a copy of the invoice. The credit process will be initiated once we have received the item or items, and completed our quality check. We will get in touch with you with other possible options.
Please send your eligible returns to:
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1st floor, A-14, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi - 110049. Delhi India
Please Note: Clothing items such as socks, collars can be exchanged only if they are are defective merchandise, such products will not be exchanged if they have been used or washed.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Law Suits And More make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Law Suits And More is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Law Suits And More and products are sold by Law Suits And More. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Law Suits And More respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Law Suits And More at firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Suits And More does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
If you have any queries, please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement & in case of a gifting emergency) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Seerat Randhawa
Law Suits And More
A-14, 1st floor, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi – 110049, Delhi, India
Phone: +91 – 9899595596 / 9967144426
Time: Mon - Fir (10:00 - 18:00)
Law Suits And More prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we will 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
* Report offensive Display Names
* Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Law Suits And More will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
If Law Suits And More has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Law Suits And More may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Law Suits And More reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Law Suits And More may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to Law Suits And More on the Law Suits And More website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by Law Suits And More.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
1. Law Suits And More can always accept the return irrespective of the policy. We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. Buyer needs to raise the refund request within 7 Days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us, Law Suits And More can choose one of the following options:
1. Replace after shipment collection - Law Suits And More has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
2. Refund after shipment collection - Law Suits And More has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
3. Refund without shipment collection - Law Suits And More has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
4. Replace without shipment collection - Law Suits And More has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
5. On certain select days as specified by Law Suits And More (such as EOSS) separate policies may be applicable.
In the event Law Suits And More accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer as cash or Law Suits And More Money
Further for returns being made by Buyer to Law Suits And More of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from Law Suits And More.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by Law Suits And More.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
1. Law Suits And More can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
Law Suits And More needs to raise the replacement request within 7 Days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
* Shipping was damaged
* Item was defective
* Item(s) were missing
* Wrong item sent
3. In case Law Suits And More accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to Law Suits And More and only after return of the product, Law Suits And More shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
In case Law Suits And More doesn't have the product at all, Law Suits And More can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by Law Suits And More.
Disputes via Chargeback
When ever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of Law Suits And More.
3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Law Suits And More. Law Suits And More encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Law Suits And More will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Law Suits And More policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Law Suits And More does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Law Suits And More System - Law Suits And More allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Law Suits And More system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Law Suits And More will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Law Suits And More's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Law Suits And More Users. Law Suits And More Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Law Suits And More - Law Suits And More prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Law Suits And More Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers.
Law Suits And More policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
* Limits on account privileges
* Account suspension
* Cancellation of listings
* Loss of special status
Law Suits And More does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Law Suits And More assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Law Suits And More do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Law Suits And More does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.